Simple and network compatible scanner for business
The SP-1130N provides high-value performance as an entry-level model for your business with scanning speeds of 30 ppm/60 ipm (A4 portrait, color, 200 / 300 dpi), ADF capacity of 50 sheets, ability to scan a wide range of documents.
- Supports both USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 high-speed connection and wired network connection
- Compact and user-friendly design
- High quality technologies for accurate and reliable feeding
- Plastic card scanning
- Comes with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture providing advanced image processing functions
- Various software available for better data management
Easy scanning and operation relieves stress
A compact footprint allows the SP-1130N to be placed in locations with space restrictions. And even with its compact body, the scanner supports both USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 high-speed connection and wired network connection are supported, so that it can be used not only near the computer but also in various places under the network environment.
Simple and easy-to-use operation
Operation is also simple with only two button to push , Scan/Stop and Power On/Off. Its minimal design reduces risk of human error.
Reliability of accurate feed and protect documents
The SP-1130N stable scanning with 30 ppm scanning that does not drop speed even when scanning 300 dpi resolution and ADF that holds up to 50 sheets at a time. It assists stress-free and stable operation at the office for maximized precision and efficiency.
Accurate feeding ability for various documents
The scanner handles a wide range of paper from thin to thick, as well as plastic cards to suit all scanning needs. Operators need not worry about unexpected interruptions, rescans, or damaged documents.
Advanced software for higher productivity
Connect business workflow with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
The PaperStream IP scanner driver, supporting both TWAIN/ISIS, eliminates the need of making fine setting adjustments for OCR processes. It automatically converts images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled, soiled and patterned documents.
With an intuitive interface, PaperStream Capture allows users to feed information into their organization's workflow through various capture features during batch scanning effectively and efficiently.
Searchable documents made possible with ABBYY™ FineReader™ Sprint
With ABBYY™ FineReader™ Sprint, scanned data can be converted to searchable PDF or office documents such as Word/Excel® so that users can fully utilize the data in day to day work tasks.
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), Duplex|
|Scanning Speed (1) (A4 Portrait)
(Color (2)/Grayscale (2)/Monochrome (3))
|Simplex: 30 ppm (200/300 dpi)
Duplex: 60 ipm (200/300 dpi)
|Image Sensor Type||Single line CMOS-CIS x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||RGB LED x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution (4)
(Color / Grayscale / Monochrome)
|50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver) (5)|
|Output Format||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Document Size||Maximum||216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)|
|Minimum||52 x 74 mm (2.0 x 2.9 in.)|
|Long Page Scanning (6)||3,048 mm (120 in.)|
|Paper Weight (Thickness)||Paper||50 to 209 g/m2 (13.4 to 56 lb) (7)|
|Plastic Card||0.76 mm (0.0299 in.) or less (8)|
|ADF Capacity (9)(10)||50 sheets (A4 80 g/m2 or Letter 20 lb)|
|Expected Daily Volume (11)||4,500 sheets|
|Multifeed Detection||Overlap detection (Ultrasonic sensor)|
|Interface||USB (12)(13)||USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating Mode||18 W or less|
|Power Saving Mode||2 W or less|
|Auto Standby (Off) Mode||0.3 W or less|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR®, RoHS|
|Dimensions (14) (W x D x H)||298 x 135 x 133 mm (11.7 x 5.3 x 5.2 in.)|
|Weight||2.5 kg (5.5 lb)|
|Supported Operating System||Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 R2, macOS, Linux (Ubuntu)|
|Included Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP for SP Series (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver (15), Image Scanner Driver for macOS (ICA) (15)(16), Image Scanner Driver for Linux (SANE) (15)(16), PaperStream Capture, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap (16), Scanner Central Admin, ABBYY™ FineReader Sprint™ (17), Network Setup Tool for SP Series, SP Series Online Update|
|Image Processing Functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Automatic page size detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, Dither, De-Screen, Emphasis, Dropout color (None/Red/Green/Blue/White/Saturation/Custom), sRGB output, Split image, De-Skew, Edge filler, Vertical streaks reduction, Digital endorser, Background pattern removal, Character thickness, Character augmentation, Character extraction|
|Included Items||AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of the scanned document.
- Limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Capable of scanning documents with dimensions exceeding that of Legal sizes. Resolutions are limited to 300 dpi or less when scanning documents > 355.6 mm (14 in.) to ≦ 863 mm (34 in.), 200 dpi or less when scanning documents > 863mm (34 in.) in length.
- Thicknesses of up to 127 to 209 g/m2 (34 to 56 lb) can be scanned for A8 (52 x 74 mm / 2.1 x 2.9 in.) sizes.
- ISO7810 ID-1 type compliant. Capable of scanning embossed cards with total thicknesses of 1.24 mm (0.049 in.) or less.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Capable of setting additional documents while scanning.
- Numbers are calculated using scanning speeds and typical hours of scanner use, and are not meant to guarantee daily volume or unit durability.
- Scanning speeds slow down when using USB 1.1.
- When using USB, device must be connected to the USB hub connected to the PC port. If using USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 (USB 3.0) / USB 2.0, USB port and hub compatibility is required.
- Excludes the ADF paper chute and stacker.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for macOS/Linux or WIA Driver.
- Refer to the SP Series Support Site for software downloads.
- Operation on Windows Server® OS is not supported.
|Roller Set (Brake roller/Pick roller)||PA03708-0001||Every 100,000 sheets or one year|
|PaperStream Capture Pro
Scan Station (WG)
|PA43404-A665||PaperStream Capture Pro optional license|
Find out the details about your product's warranty and information on how to extend your warranty.Warranty Information