Equipped with network features to make information sharing easier than ever
The N7100E network scanner secures stand-alone network operations and improves business processes with scanning speeds of 25 ppm/50 ipm (A4 portrait, 200/300 dpi), ADF capacity of 50 sheets.
- Simple operation of large touch screen and on-screen keyboard
- Customize job menu on the touch screen
- Provide numerous security measures
- Application can be integrated in to the scanner with exclusive SDK (for Windows)
- The Admin Tool function and the Scanner Central Admin Server for centralized management
- Comes with USB port to connect devices
Easy stand-alone network operation with large display
The N7100E is compact with scanner, computer and large size screen with integrated on-screen keyboard all combined, and can be suitable for limited place. The users can perform scanning, data saving, and transmission without the need to operate from a computer.
Quick scanning speed that supports card scanning
Users can scan quickly during heavy duty with accurate and stable feeding mechanism that supports scanning from thin paper to thick paper, and plastic card.
Plastic ID card and application form can be scanned together easily at the contact window.
High Security to suit user environment
The scanner provides numerous security measures to ensure complete data protection especially when shared by multiple users. These security measures can be applied according to users' actual requirements and their environments. Not only does the scanner implement verification before scanning but also it ensures automatic data encryption during processing and data deletion after scanning.
- Login authentication
Strictly controls what people can do with the scanner.
Scanned data is encrypted and temporarily stored in the scanner while it is being processed for e-mail, faxing, printing or storage.
- Data transmission security
It supports strong security protocols : LDAPS, HTTPS and FTPS
- Scanned data deletion
automatically deletes the temporarily stored data from internal memory after scanned data has been emailed, faxed, printed out and saved to a network folder.
- Secure initialization
When N7100E is initialized, free regions of the internal memory can be overwritten with completely random and meaningless data. A new cipher key is generated after user information is deleted. All of these ensure that no trace of old user data can be retrieved from open memory.
Perfect Fit Customized to Your Unique Needs
Administrators can customize the job menu on the screen and scan settings to suit the work of a specific user or user group registered to the scanner.
Customized one touch operation
Users can customize "job button" on the job menu. They can simply login to the scanner and select a job from their personalized job menus on the N7100E's touch screen. Customized job menu ensures efficient and it can be possible for each user to secure decentralized data entry.
Personalized applications with SDK
User’s application can be integrated to the scanner as add-in software using the Network Scanner Control SDK (for Windows®). Added applications are displayed on the job menu.
USB Port for optional USB equipment
The scanner supports USB port, so that hardware keyboard, mouse, and other USB equipment such as contactless IC card reader can be connected for various purposes such as personal identification. The unit can function as a flexible terminal for any work environment
* Only keyboard/mouse are supported.
When using with other USB devices such as IC card reader, development of Add-in application using Network Scanner Control SDK (free download) is necessary.
* Additional development of the built-in add-in application for the N7100 32-bit driver is required to use the application with the N7100E.
* To satisfy the security policy, anti-virus software can be installed as an option to safely expand the functions.
Advanced software for work efficiency
Monitor scanner operation with Scanner Central Admin
Scanner Central Admin* specializes in centralized management of multiple scanners, including batch updates of scanner settings and firmware, as well as monitoring of errors and consumables status. The software is also capable of managing up to 1,000 scanners per server.
*To use Scanner Central Admin on Windows, you need to purchase a CAL (Client Access License). For details about Client Access License, please contact Microsoft.
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), Duplex|
|Scanning Speed*1 (A4 Portrait)
|Simplex||25 ppm (200/300 dpi)|
|Duplex||50 ipm (200/300 dpi)|
|Image Sensor Type||CIS x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||3 Color LED|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
(Color / Grayscale / Monochrome)
|150, 200, 300, 600 dpi, Custom (50 to 600 dpi), Auto|
|Output File Formats||PDF (searchable/password-protected/compressed/marker index processed), JPEG, TIFF (single/multipage), page output in reverse order|
|Output Methods||Save image data to network folder/SharePoint/FTP server, Send image data by E-mail, Print*5 (Send image data to printer server or network printer), Send image data by FAX (Send image data to FAX server or internet FAX in E-mail format)|
|Document Size||Maximum*6||216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)|
|Minimum||50.8 x 50.8 mm (2 x 2 in.)|
|Long Page Scanning*7 (Maxim)||3,048 mm (120 in.)|
|Paper Weight (Thickness)||Paper||40 to 209 g/m² (11 to 56 lb)*8|
|Plastic Card||0.76 mm (0.029 in.) or less*9|
|ADF Capacity*10*11||50 sheets (A4 80 g/m² or Letter 20 lb)|
|Expected Daily Volume*12||4,000 sheets|
|Multifeed Detection||Overlap detection (Ultrasonic sensor)|
|Authentication||User Authentication||Active directory or Open LDAP (for Solaris or Linux), Standalone authentication*13|
|Folder Authentication||Active directory or Open LDAP(for Solaris or Linux)|
|Network Interface||10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T|
|Network Protocols||TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6), DHCP (IPv4/IPv6), SMTP, SMB, LDAP, LDAPS, NTP, FTP, FTPS, HTTP,HTTPS|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating Mode||38 W or less|
|Energy-saving Mode||2 W or less*14|
|Power Off Mode||0.3 W or less|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% (Non-condensing)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR®, RoHS|
|Display||LCD||8.4 in. XGA (1,024 x 768 pixels) TFT color monitor|
|Touch Screen||Analog resistive touch screen|
|Dimensions*15 (W x D x H)||300 x 232 x 172 mm (11.8 x 9.1 x 6.8 in.)|
|Weight||6 kg (13 lb)|
|Included Items||AC cable, AC adapter, LAN cable, Getting Started|
- Scanning speeds may vary due to the system environment. The values shown are the results of the evaluation under the following environment:
- Windows® 10/CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-10105 3.7GHz/Memory: 8GB/Storage: SSD
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
- Selectable maximum resolution may vary depending on the length of the scanned document. Carrier Sheet scanning supports scanning at resolutions of up to 300 dpi.
- Use the printer driver for Windows 10 (64bit).
- Scans folded documents of up to 297 x 432 mm (11.7 x 17 in.) with carrier sheet scanning.
- Capable of scanning documents longer than 863 mm (34 in.) in length when scanning in 200 dpi or below. Some limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning in high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Thicknesses of up to 127 to 209 g/m² (34 to 56 lb) can be scanned for A8 (52 x 74 mm / 2.1 x 2.9 in.) sizes.
- Capable of scanning embossed cards, one at a time.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Capable of setting additional documents while scanning.
- Numbers are calculated using scanning speeds and typical hours of scanner use, and are not meant to guarantee daily volume or unit durability.
- Authentication databases are locally stored and limited to one per scanner. User information is registered in databases from the User Editor application.
- Power consumption varies depending on region.
- Excludes the ADF paper chute and stacker.
|Roller Set||PA03706-0001||Every 200,000 sheets or one year|
|Cleaner F1||PA03950-0352||100 ml bottle for Roller cleaning|
|Cleaning Wipe||PA03950-0419||1 pack (24 sheets) for Roller cleaning|
|Cleaning Paper||CA99501-0012||1 pack (10 sheets) for use with Cleaner F1|
|Carrier Sheets||PA03360-0013||Each package contains 5 carrier sheets|
Find out the details about your product's warranty and information on how to extend your warranty.
Warranty Information （Worldwide）