FUJITSU Image Scanner SP-1125
Simple yet reliable scanner for business use
The SP-1125 is suitable for reception spaces and deskwork environments, with scanning speeds of 25 ppm/50 ipm (A4 portrait, color, 200 / 300 dpi), ADF capacity of 50 sheets, ability to scan a wide range of documents, and easy-to-use design.
- High quality technologies for accurate feeding
- Plastic card scanning
- Compact and user-friendly design
- Comes with PaperStream IP for SP Series and PaperStream Capture Lite providing advanced image processing functions
- Various software available for better data management
*Availability of this model may vary depending on region
Reliable scanning for multi purposes
The SP-1125 enables stress-free operation with 25 ppm scanning that does not drop speeds even when scanning in 300 dpi resolution and ADF that holds up to 50 sheets at a time. Accurate page feeding with brake roller separation and multifeed detection with the ultra-sonic sensors allow users to scan without worrying about any unexpected interruptions.
Document handling for various scanning needs
The scanner handles a wide range of paper from thin to thick, as well as plastic cards to suit all scanning needs. When using the scanner at reception desks, application forms and plastic ID cards can be scanned at the same time so that receptionists can offer better customer service with less wait time.
Refined design ideal for simple use
A compact footprint allows the SP-1125 to be placed in locations with space restrictions. Operation is also simple with only two buttons to push, Scan/Stop and Power On/Off. Its minimal design reduces scanning procedures and human-error.
Advanced software for higher productivity
Combining multiple software with business system allows users to greatly increase work efficiency. Users can enjoy smooth scanning and utilize data efficiently with the advanced image processing features and the easy-to-understand UIs.
Optimized image data with PaperStream IP for SP Series
PaperStream IP for SP Series, the scanner driver supporting both TWAIN/ISIS, eliminates the need of making fine setting adjustments for OCR processes. It automatically converts images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled, soiled and patterned documents.
PaperStream Capture Lite specialized in routine scans
PaperStream Capture Lite, capture software for SP Series, dramatically elevates efficiency of document capture within business workflows. By configuring and saving batch profile settings in advance, users can focus on their routine tasks such as batch scanning with its intuitive UIs and usability.
Efficient data management with Presto!™ PageManager™
Presto!™ PageManager™ turns paper documents into organized digital documents. After presetting is complete, only one push of the scan button is necessary to store document image data instantly. Users can create, write, and open PDF files without file conversion or other applications, as well as split multiple page PDF files into separate files or merge several PDF files into one. The software also makes it easy to group, store and share files.
Searchable documents made possible with ABBYY™ FineReader™ Sprint
With ABBYY™ FineReader™ Sprint, scanned data can be converted to searchable PDF or office documents such as Word/Excel® so that users can fully utilize the data in day to day work tasks.
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), Duplex|
|Scanning Speed (1) (A4 Portrait)
(Color (2)/Grayscale (2)/Monochrome (3))
|Simplex: 25 ppm (200/300 dpi)
Duplex: 50 ipm (200/300 dpi)
|Image Sensor Type||Single line CMOS-CIS x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||3 Color LED x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution (4)
(Color / Grayscale / Monochrome)
|50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver) (5)|
|Output Format||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Document Size||Maximum||216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)|
|Minimum||52 x 74 mm (2.0 x 2.9 in.)|
|Long Page Scanning (6)||3,048 mm (120 in.)|
|Paper Weight (Thickness)||Paper||50 to 209 g/m2 (13.4 to 56 lb) (7)|
|Plastic Card||0.76 mm (0.0299 in.) or less (8)|
|ADF Capacity (9)(10)||50 sheets (A4 80 g/m2 or Letter 20 lb)|
|Expected Daily Volume (11)||4,000 sheets|
|Multifeed Detection||Overlap detection (Ultrasonic sensor)|
|Interface (12)||USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating Mode||18 W or less|
|Sleep Mode||1.6 W or less|
|Auto Standby (Off) Mode||0.4 W or less|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR®, RoHS|
|Dimensions (13) (W x D x H)||298 x 135 x 133 mm (11.7 x 5.3 x 5.2 in.)|
|Weight||2.5 kg (5.5 lb)|
|Supported Operating System||Windows® 10 (14), Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 R2, Windows Server® 2008 (15), Linux (Ubuntu) (16)(17)|
|Included Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP for SP Series (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver (16), PaperStream Capture Lite (18), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, Scanner Central Admin, ABBYY™ FineReader Sprint™, Presto!™ PageManager™|
|Image Processing Functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Automatic page size detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, Dither, De-Screen, Emphasis, Dropout color (None/Red/Green/Blue/White/Saturation/Custom), sRGB output, Split image, De-Skew, Edge filler, Vertical streaks reduction, Digital endorser, Background pattern removal|
|Included Items||AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of the scanned document.
- Limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Capable of scanning documents with dimensions exceeding that of Legal sizes. Resolutions are limited to 200 dpi or less when scanning documents sizes exceeding 863 mm (34 in.) in length.
- Thicknesses of up to 127 to 209 g/m2 (34 to 56 lb) can be scanned for A8 (52 x 74 mm / 2.1 x 2.9 in.) sizes.
- ISO7810 ID-1 type compliant. Capable of scanning embossed cards with total thicknesses of 1.24 mm (0.049 in.) or less.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Capable of setting additional documents while scanning.
- Numbers are calculated using scanning speeds and typical hours of scanner use, and are not meant to guarantee daily volume or unit durability.
- Scanning speeds slow down when using USB 1.1.
- Excludes the ADF paper chute and stacker.
- SP Series scanners do not run with Windows® 10 ARM-based PCs.
- Requires PaperStream IP for SP Series 1.62.0 or earlier.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for Linux and WIA Driver.
- Refer to the SP Series Support Site for full lineup of all supported operating system versions.
- Software can be downloaded from the website if not included.
|Roller Set (Brake roller/Pick roller)||PA03708-0001||Every 100,000 sheets or one year|
|PaperStream Capture for SP Series||PA43201-2502||PaperStream Capture optional license|
|PaperStream Capture Pro
Scan Station (WG)
|PA43404-A665||PaperStream Capture Pro optional license|
Find out the details about your product's warranty and information on how to extend your warranty.Warranty Information